Ir al contenido principal

Happy Day One

Hello and welcome to day 1 of 2020
Has it ever happened to you that when December 31st comes, you start wondering about the year that is about to end and things are just blurry in your mind? 
It happened to me and i felt an awful existencial void that i do not recommend. Fortunately this year it wasn't the case,this time around I knew exactly where i was, everything that happened around me but most importantly i became aware of what happened in my inner world
I had a birth chart reading with Silvana @hola.silvana on the first days of January 
And not only was the reading a good impulse for the beginning of the year (a great experience, 100% recommend Silvana's work) 
Her advice for me given i have a gemini stellium was to write, about anything, as much as I could. 
So i took from there and mixed that advice with the morning pages of the book The Artist's way by Julia Cameron and what i got from that mix was a notebook that lives next to my pillow, where I sometimes write about what i dreamt at night, what happened the day before, things pending, ideas, stuff that looks interesting and i want to look into and more often than not the conclusions i had after my therapy sessions (most private notes are written in english because where i live no one understands it and made them almost unreadable because well... scorpio in the 4th house) what i mean is that thanks to this inner work i can say that though this was quite a complex year I got the chance to truly connect with myself and that helped me discern what's really important from what isn't and sharpen my critical thinking. 
My best wishes to anyone reading this post! May you find yourself, may you accept yourself without conditions and may you be your best ally in your journey. 
Happy 2020


Hola y bienvenido al día 1 del 2020
Alguna vez te ha pasado que llega el 31 de Diciembre y te preguntas que pasó ese año que está por terminar y no lo tienes claro? 
A mi me ha ocurrido y no lo recomiendo por que me causó una horrible sensación de vacío existencial...
Afortunadamente este año no fue así, esta vez sé exactamente dónde estuve y los acontecimientos a mi alrededor, pero lo más importante es que me hice consciente de lo mucho que sucedió en mi mundo interno. 
Los primeros días de Enero, Silvana Ávila @hola.silvana me leyó mi carta astral  y no sólo la lectura fue un gran impulso de inicio de año (100% la mejor experiencia, ultra recomiendo el trabajo de Silvana) 
Uno de sus consejos para mí que tengo stellium en géminis fue escribir, lo más que pudiera y sobre cualquier tema, así que tomé esta idea y la combiné con las hojas de la mañana del libro "El camino del Artista" de Julia Cameron y lo que resultó fue un cuaderno que vive junto a mi almohada en donde a veces escribo lo que soñé por la noche, lo que sucedió el día anterior, pendientes, ideas, cosas que me interesan y quiero investigar y muchas veces incluso las conclusiones de mis sesiones de terapia entre otros apuntes (las notas más privadas están escritas en inglés y con una letra ilegible por que escorpio en casa 4) pero lo importante para mí es que gracias a este trabajo interno puedo decir que aunque este fue un año complejo, logré conectarme conmigo y eso me ayudó a discernir las cosas verdaderamente importantes de las que no lo son y de ese modo afinar mi pensamiento crítico. 
Mis mejores deseos para cualquiera que esté leyendo este post, que te encuentres a ti mismo, que te aceptes sin condiciones y seas tu mejor aliado en tú propio camino. 
Feliz 2020

Comentarios

  1. En este año que llega y todos los que vienen estaré junto a ti recorriendo este camino. Te amo

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Si la vida te da limones, haz limonada...  Que tal los limonazos que estamos recibiendo? Esta vieja frase del inglés se usa comúnmente para mostrar optimismo y una actitud positiva frente a la adversidad. Los limones representan las de las dificultades de la vida; hacer limonada es convertir esas circunstancias en algo positivo... Los primeros 3 meses del 2020 se han sentido cómo una larga década (Urano en Tauro, eres tú?) personalmente y en lo colectivo todo está cambiando, se puede sentir en el ambiente...  Pará mí cocinar es una gran manera de usar mi energía así que decidí usar los últimos limones que dará el árbol de mi jardín ésta temporada para hacer algo que me haga feliz.  Puede que en este momento no podamos sentarnos todos juntos a comer pastel, pero que tal compartir una receta?  🍋Panqué de limón con chía  200 grs harina de trigo 200 grs mantequilla sin sal suavizada 200 grs azúcar 3 huevos grandes 5 grs de polvo para hornear 1 pizca sal Ralladura de limón 100

The Sun Came Up Today (Winter Solstice Edition)

Art by Alessandra Olanow (@aolanow published 26/06/19 ig) Good news! We made it through the longest night of the year (in the northern hemisphere) and lived to see the sunrise once again... While the pandemic has been raining on our parades for what feels like forever this winter solstice reminded me of a piece of writing by @Brad Montague: The sun showed up again,  So I looked up and asked it: "Why?"  The sun looked down and brightly whispered "To give you another try." Winter Solstice has been an important event throughout human history because for the longest time we were connected to nature given that we were subject to the elements, many cultures and religions celebrate holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, and pagan festivals) that coincide with the return of longer days. These celebrations usually symbolize the opportunity for renewal, a shedding of bad habits and negative feelings, and an embracing of hope amid darkness as the days once again begin to g

The year I turned into Remy...

Have you ever seen Ratatouille? Remember the scene where Remy learns how to fully enjoy the taste of food by mixing it together? I do the same and that hasn't gone unnoticed to my beloved boyfriend who lately has had a blast with the improvement of my kitchen skills and the trial and error in between.  I think I've always loved cooking... yet I've always denied it to myself and to anyone who has ever suggested it.  At home it was my dad who cooked on a daily basis (my mom would take over for him on his birthday) and he really is a great cook, at some point of his life he even owned a sea food restaurant.  When i was little i would go into the kitchen to see what he was doing and he would end up teaching me the basics of cooking, how to hold a knife, how to season fearlessly and how to cook the perfect steak in any term, cooking time ended up being a bonding activity for us and i learned how food was a great way to show someone you cared for them.  Showing people that i care