Ir al contenido principal

Gemini Moon ♊🌕

The Moon spends two days and a half approximately in each sign it has been in Gemini for the last two days before entering the sign of Cancer for today's lunar eclipse. 
I started learning more about astrology a few years ago because I was having a rough week and when i opened up with a friend of mine her answer was along the lines of: It's because you are a Gemini, unbeknownst to me mercury retrograde was playing a big part in my little drama at the time. 
So without any in-depth knowledge of astrology other than sun sign but armed with curiosity and the extremely valuable help of my dear friend Paola (who is like a big sister to me even though she is teeny tiny, thank you for sharing your wisdom and love with me) I embarked in my learning journey. 
Astrology is a tool of self-mastery, I now understand better what my chart asks of me, so i try my best to provide those things for myself, i know that i need to read any book that catches my eye, write whatever thoughts i don't want to loose and follow my imagination, I've been attending my own emotional needs these days, immerse in my own head space, reading, learning and basically preparing myself for eclipse season.
How about you? are you in touch with your own emotional needs, do you know what your inner Child asks of you? I hope you are being generous enough with yourself! Now if you'll excuse me... I'll be reading 
La Luna pasa aproximadamente dos días y medio en cada signo zodiacal, los últimos días ha estado en Géminis antes de entrar en el signo de Cáncer para el eclipse lunar de hoy. 
Empecé a aprender sobre astrología a profundidad hace algunos años, recuerdo que estaba teniendo una de esas semanas difíciles y cuando se lo conté a una amiga ella me respondió algo así cómo: ah claro! es por que eres Géminis. 
En ese momento yo no lo sabía pero mercurio retrógrado estaba haciendo de las suyas en mi pequeño drama personal. 
Así que armada sólo con mi conocimiento superficial del signo solar y mucha curiosidad comencé mi aprendizaje sobre el tema con la valiosa guía de mi querida Paola (Quién es para mi como una hermana mayor aunque físicamente no lo parezca, gracias Pao por siempre compartir tu sabiduría y amor conmigo)
La Astrología es una herramienta de auto-aprendizaje, hoy en día comprendo mejor lo que mi carta requiere de mí y hago mi mejor esfuerzo para proveerme de aquello que necesito, ya sea leer un libro que llame mi atención, escribir cualquier pensamiento que no quiera olvidar, seguir mi imaginación etc, los últimos días he estado atendiendo esas necesidades emocionales, inmersa en mi espacio mental, leyendo y aprendiendo, preparándome para la temporada de eclipses.
Y tú? Estás en contacto con tus necesidades emocionales? Sabes que es lo que tu niño interno necesita de ti? Espero que puedas ser generoso contigo mismo. 
Ahora si me disculpan, estaré leyendo. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Si la vida te da limones, haz limonada...  Que tal los limonazos que estamos recibiendo? Esta vieja frase del inglés se usa comúnmente para mostrar optimismo y una actitud positiva frente a la adversidad. Los limones representan las de las dificultades de la vida; hacer limonada es convertir esas circunstancias en algo positivo... Los primeros 3 meses del 2020 se han sentido cómo una larga década (Urano en Tauro, eres tú?) personalmente y en lo colectivo todo está cambiando, se puede sentir en el ambiente...  Pará mí cocinar es una gran manera de usar mi energía así que decidí usar los últimos limones que dará el árbol de mi jardín ésta temporada para hacer algo que me haga feliz.  Puede que en este momento no podamos sentarnos todos juntos a comer pastel, pero que tal compartir una receta?  🍋Panqué de limón con chía  200 grs harina de trigo 200 grs mantequilla sin sal suavizada 200 grs azúcar 3 huevos grandes 5 grs de polvo para hornear 1 pizca sal Ralladura de limón 100

The Sun Came Up Today (Winter Solstice Edition)

Art by Alessandra Olanow (@aolanow published 26/06/19 ig) Good news! We made it through the longest night of the year (in the northern hemisphere) and lived to see the sunrise once again... While the pandemic has been raining on our parades for what feels like forever this winter solstice reminded me of a piece of writing by @Brad Montague: The sun showed up again,  So I looked up and asked it: "Why?"  The sun looked down and brightly whispered "To give you another try." Winter Solstice has been an important event throughout human history because for the longest time we were connected to nature given that we were subject to the elements, many cultures and religions celebrate holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, and pagan festivals) that coincide with the return of longer days. These celebrations usually symbolize the opportunity for renewal, a shedding of bad habits and negative feelings, and an embracing of hope amid darkness as the days once again begin to g

The year I turned into Remy...

Have you ever seen Ratatouille? Remember the scene where Remy learns how to fully enjoy the taste of food by mixing it together? I do the same and that hasn't gone unnoticed to my beloved boyfriend who lately has had a blast with the improvement of my kitchen skills and the trial and error in between.  I think I've always loved cooking... yet I've always denied it to myself and to anyone who has ever suggested it.  At home it was my dad who cooked on a daily basis (my mom would take over for him on his birthday) and he really is a great cook, at some point of his life he even owned a sea food restaurant.  When i was little i would go into the kitchen to see what he was doing and he would end up teaching me the basics of cooking, how to hold a knife, how to season fearlessly and how to cook the perfect steak in any term, cooking time ended up being a bonding activity for us and i learned how food was a great way to show someone you cared for them.  Showing people that i care